Our Data Protection Registration Number is Z5434444. We are registered as a DATA CONTROLLER under Joints & Points Healthcare Ltd. You can contact us by calling 0151 345 6823, or using the contact form on jointsandpoints.co.uk.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
All information you submit though our contact forms. We collect this information as a necessity in order to arrange appointments and for administrative purposes.
These are the rights you have in relation to your personal data:
- Right to be informed – we need to tell you various things about us and our data processing activities.
- Right to access – you have a right to ask if we hold personal data about you and, if so, you have a right to access that data and to know how it’s used.
- Right to rectification – you have a right to have your personal data updated if it is not correct or completed it if it’s incomplete.
- Right to erasure (the “right to be forgotten”) – you have a right to have your personal data removed from our systems.
- Right to restrict processing – you have a right to restrict our processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability – you have a right to be provided with a copy of your personal data in machine-readable electronic format.
- Right to object – you have a right to object to processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Right to object to automated processing – you have a right to object to decisions based on automated processing (including profiling).
Many of the above rights contain exceptions and conditions that affect how and when they apply. You can find out more information about individual rights at the ICO website.
If you want to see a copy of any personal data we hold about you, or exercise any of your other rights, please send contact us using the information at the top of this page.
You also have a right to lodge a formal complaint the relevant supervisory authority (the ICO) if you think we’ve breached your rights.
HOW TO CONTACT US
THIRD PARTY LINKS
MORE ABOUT COOKIES
We use “cookies” as part of a normal business procedure. Cookies are small text files that are created by a web server and stored on your computer when you visit a website. The website that created the cookie can read the contents when you are at their website.
Here are details of the individual cookies used by our website:
|Google Analytics||ga _gat _gid||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website.|
All the major browsers allow you to block cookies and delete those that have already been created on your computer, usually within the ‘Tools’ section of the browser. These tools allow you to specify which cookies you will accept by type and often by specific websites using an exception list e.g. you can block all cookies and then list the website from which you will accept cookies.